Originally Posted By hudsonhornet7x
Dumb question I know, but is there any chance of an average guy like me getting one of these for a build this winter?

Just an educated guess here,but I’m thinking these are part of the inventory that I spoke to the Mopar rep about at the booth last fall when I went to the Dallas NHRA race. He assured me that they had 150 castings waiting to be machined at a facility. They were due out by the SEMA show. Looks like they are nine months late. One of the guys on the board here knew him and called him up to check on the blocks. His shop had done some machining for Mopar before. He said they were at the facility already to be machined. I guess these are those castings.

So if this is correct, then I suggest you call Mancini Racing or your local dealer to get one ordered now. They may not cast anymore. I’m not sure if these were new castings or leftover inventory from Mopar. The rep told me they were the world designed block. Tim Banning may know at For Hemis Only. If you wait, you may not get one. Who knows, if these sell out quickly, Mopar may make some more!