Thanks everyone for all the input.

I really like seeing everyone's thought on different topics. That kind of stuff may help someone else also that you don't even realize is paying any attention.

I do like to tinker and try to make my stuff as good as i can for the style of racing we do. Between the last 2 Saturdays i made 17 passes and the car varied .006 thou in 2 weeks. Luckily won 1 of them and then went 0006 red (after i smacked the bump down taking .005 out) at 10 cars the following week.

I am gonna try the 1.6 intake just to see and pass on if i see any noticable difference.

Will probably go ahead this winter and make the cam and spring change and straigten up the heads some.

The next 3 months of racing is pretty heavy for us after we get back from Vegas next weekend so as good as the car has been i'm not gonna do any major changes that i can't just change back at the track for the time being.

i really appreciate everyone's input and just because i don't reply back to each of them and i am paying attention to each and everyone and trying to store as much info as possible.

Thanks Again