I guess I'm confused and scratching my head. Everything is in place for saturday for all Mopars to run, the gamblers race was my idea as to help keep the "other brands" even there for Sundays race, if the shoe was on the other foot, would you mopar guys like to sit there all day sat watching the other brands run all day knowing you will not see the track all day?.
This was set up for later in the day when we get down to late rounds needing cool down time and also, Scotty has said, if a mopar guy wants to jump into this deal, that's fine. Other then gamblers race, what has changed for Sat? We are doing everything we can do to make this a good fun event to attend. You mean one gambler race effects the whole deal of being a Mopar day?
Here is something Scotty posted the other day.
“”””ATTENTION ALL RACERS “”””
MOPAR ON THE MOUNTAIN
Sept 7th-9th

Just to address a few things !!

First off the same people will run the programs !! Bob Rogers ( Car Show) , Dallas Clark (Race Operator) , with assistance from ( Tech & Staging Lanes from Nitro Joe Jackson! We also will have the help from Dale Mears !!
Plus our staff will again run the race just like the past years ! However we had to make a few changes because Sunday we lost so many racers !

All racers and spectators know that this is a Mopar event ! Racers and spectators make this event ! No1 else does - me included!

So we didn’t have very many King Of The Street Cars last year so we decided to not have them !!

If any of the King Of The Street Cars want to race ! We will pay 100 percent back !

Also Friday is exactly like it was last year ! Everyone is welcome to Test & Tune !

Addressing Nostalgia SS class ! We welcome all Nostalgia SS racers to race with us ! Last year we had I believe 1 that wasn’t a Mopar but was still able to race !

Saturday is ALL MOPARS in all of the classes but we welcome ALL in Nostalgia SS both days !! If we have 20 cars we will pay $1,500 to win and for every 5 more we will add $250 more !!

We did change the entry to $100 each day or $150 for the weekend for Nostalgia SS!

Saturday we will have a Gamblers for all other Makes and models so they have a reason to stay for Sunday! If any Mopars want to join this race they can !!

Sunday in No Box & Box Classes we will keep Mopars separate form the other makes until the finals !!

Racers & Fans Mt Park Dragway has a history of putting BIG MOPAR SHOWS on and we will continue the tradition !!

Please help us Spread the word!

Nitro Joe Jackson