ok "Hot off of the press", I'll be helping Scotty run this event and later today will post more on a few special thing we are going to do to make things even better for this event at Mountain Park Dragway
https://www.facebook.com/mpdragway/

Saturday for all the "Other Brands" a special Gamblers event will be set up for you, it will cost $25 and $15 buy back after Rd 1, it will pay 80% payback what we take in and trust me, we will payout a few rounds back. I will run box and no box cars separate till late rounds (if we run out of no box first, the last one will go in with box. This will be a fun race so everybody with "other brands" can be running Saturday also. Dont worry all you Mopar diehards that want the day to be only about you, this will be in the afternoon when we need fill in time for mopar rounds. The day is all about Mopars so chill out.

This year is the 20th anniversary for the Slant Six's at Mountain Park Dragway, Scotty has told me he wants to make it special and payout 2K to win $600 runner up and $200 for semi's on Saturday for the slant Six bunch

Hey we are not done, there will be a special, Demon, Hellcat, Drag pack race also with $150 entry fee and we will put up more details soon on this.

there is more:
Just info I'm wanting to put out:
The Hemi shootout will be laddered by RT's and you will carry that Q spot with you the whole eliminations for lane choice

more:
hey guys, just talked to Scotty, for both days we are running all brands in N/SS and a extra bonus, if we get over 20 cars each day the winner gets $1,500, not the $1,200 posted, how is that deal guys?

I'll post more info when I go along, but remember this,
Anybody that has ever been to any of the events i do, know i run a good fair event and always take care of the racers and make sure everything is running right. I hope everybody will enjoy this event and I'll give my 110% to make sure of that

Last edited by nitrojoe; 08/13/18 05:30 PM.

Nitro Joe Jackson