Originally Posted By RAMM
Originally Posted By madscientist

Dude, we get it. You can't get rings to seal. Move along. I posted those two names because that's how I learned to do it. I didn't just make the [censored] up. Maybe, just maybe, the issue is with YOU. My junk [censored] doesn't use oil. Why can't you say that?

At this point I seriously doubt you have even held a set of gapless tops in your hand. After honing hundreds if not thousands of cylinders in my 24 years in this trade I have never once had a set of rings NOT seat and consume oil UNTIL I used TotalSeal Gapless Tops which has been exactly three (3) times.

All three engines consume oil at a rate that is well above normal. All three engines crank 195-210 psi and leakdown around 2-4%.BFD So what is a guy to conclude when the data stacks up like this?

A piece of advice Madscientist aka YellowRose--When the data doesn't support the theory you change the theory. Not the other way around.
Then again analyzing data properly is probably a challenge to a "Madscientist" . J.Rob

p.s. Again I ask to anyone--Why aren't these miracle rings in every OEM piston powered ICE on earth?

Now you are exposing your ignorance. I've used way more than you have.

You can't get a ring to seal and that's the rings fault? Ok.

Just because you think it won't make it true. Horsepower is KING. To dispute this is stupid. C. Alston