Cm: Im guessing as to spring compression right now- race got cancelled due to weather and he just wanted to load up and come home.

Im certain of the 1 1/4 shock compresion.

Yes, that power is real, dyno we use is from a known engine builder- very conservative, heartbreaker for newbies type deal.
Its primary purpose is engine builders test bed for engines he is contracted for- Fast cars.
Chassis dyno confirms engine dyno and vis-versa.
In this case, how we confirmed we had to much chassis loss/ converter issues etc.

Yes, car isn't right yet.
Not blowing the tires off though, may be crushing drivers side, couldnt get a picture.
The way the porpoising looks, part of it may be drivers tire may be getting crused, going round, getting crushed and then standing back up and out, part of it looks to be shock too loose, not controlling extension/separation- need to turn them up, slow extension down.

Other than that, I'm kinda stuck unless ladder bars are in wrong hole - they are parallel to the ground, middle hole of range.

Front end- light torsion bars, 90/10 adjustable shock on 90/10 setting.
No limiters other than the bump stops are 3/8 extended ( I think that needs to come out, not sure they don't need to be shorter even.

Guy has a big points race next weekend , lot of cars will be there etc.
Im going to go unless something crazy happens that way i can get video the way i want it and get data live and after the runs during test and tune.

We did put the HHR fan on it and that helped a lot with temps.
Car was way down on power, running really rich in that air.
Air density was 4000+ ft .
89- 95 degrees temps and humidity from 55 to 80 percent because weather moved in we didnt expect- wasn't in forecast until they were close to event.
Air actually got worse as temps cooled because water stayed at 119.8.
At least, according to what i have learned so far- thats why carb went so rich.
Two carbs were tried- both went hard rich.