I met and spoke to Mike Mancini a few times and discussed my car with him, he obviously could do the job to the utmost scrutiny, another name that comes to mind is Roger Gibson and Frank Badalson. I've spoken to Frank also and bought a few of the smaller detail parts for a OE type resto, which i tried to replicate, on my budget, knowing I would never have the car judged. I'll agree with what Scott say's, I did have him restore my carbs which took me 18 years to find(correct dated '71 carbs), I also searched out and installed as many NOS and date coded parts and restored myself or had restored as many of the original parts on my car...list too long to name here. I went with CCR for a show quality glass like finish with all the overspray touches, with all the paint dabs and finishes and detailing I documented during disassembly and as much judging info I could muster that would pass with most of the hardened mopar afficionado's looking at the car at a show, even show field such as Carlisle or the Nat's. Would it pass a tear down by Frank B. or Dave W.? Not a chance, but I drive the car, on a cursory glance...I have the #'s alternator, radiator, distributor, carbs, NOS power booster and M/C, ballast resistor, repro battery, all M&H harnesses, repro hoses, plastic clamps, shocks, but my OE dash restored by MM at Instrument Specialties, all correct finishes on front end and inspection marks, rear end completely done and new stamps and paint dabs, I'd probably do pretty good up to the AM/FM CD bluetooth radio and Alpine speakers in dash mounted in custom bracket under single speaker cover, dual Blaupunkt 6x9's...I made concessions as far as making it a great looking almost OE resto. That all being said, I'd have to say for the OP that Mike Mancini, Roger Gibson, Frank Badalson if you're going for all out concourse judging, not that CCR can't do it, they just don't have the name recognition yet I guess, though they did win at the Nats I think with a Superbird...but a friend of mine did pick up on a item that the judges missed, and he supplied them with the corrected Superbird only item.