Yes, the Holley tank is made by Tanks, Inc - but they only list a 1970 or earlier B Body that the tank fits in. I'm not that familiar with a 1970 compared to a 1971 B Body to know if the fuel tanks are similar enough or not?

The EFI that I'm going to be running is the FAST setup with port fuel injection, but that really doesn't matter, what is important is that I would like to have an in-tank fuel pump. They are what all the OEM car makers have used for years, it's quieter and the pumps usually last longer because the fuel actually cools the pumps better. So you need one of these EFI tanks to properly mount the fuel pump in the fuel tank, as well as the proper baffles and sump that also needs to be a part of the tank so there's a more usable amount of fuel available for the pump out of this EFI tank. I'm also going to be running a return line, and an EFI tank usually has a return line fitting figured into their design already too. So there's a lot of benefits if you can find an EFI tank that fits your car right off the bat, and you want an in-tank fuel pump.