Originally Posted By 73cuda340
Is there really anything to worry about having to use the green bearings? All of the reviews that I've read on them seem to be everybody that used the first model that they came out with instead of the modified versions. I really don't want to buy a new rear and have something go wrong with the bearings. I saw somewhere that moser has their own green bearings made specifically for them. Are these any better?

I think the oldest set of Green Bearings I have are on my Challenger T/A they're at least 3 decades old, I've got a set on every car I own, 8 3/4 and DANA 60 axles, ZERO issues, ZERO problems, ZERO failures, rear drum and rear disc equipped cars, the cars go cross country on Power Tours/Events, drag, road course, highway, street racing, you name it, every customer vehicle that I build or mod, gets Green Bearings...

if they're installed properly and you take into account all modifications you need to install them, you'll have ZERO issues, you just slap them in with no regards to measuring components and no modding what you need to do to install them along with your rear disc mod, you'll have issues