Thanks for all the replies everyone! I'll try to answer some of the questions:

Intercooler probably isn't very efficient. It's a cheap eBay special, but it is large (31x3x12 IIRC) and is right up front behind the grille so it's getting plenty of fresh air.
Specs from the intercooler from CX racing (if they are accurate)

----Compress Air Flow Rate: <700Cubic Feet/Min, Rated to 600-800 Max HP
Working Pressure: 5~50PSI
Pressure Drop:2~5psi@35psi; 0.2~0.5psi@15psi-----

Plugs in it now are autolite 65's and heat marks seems to be pretty much center of the bend with 34 degrees, but they are difficult to read. It was much easier to read NGK's from my past experiences.

Cam was spec'd by comp for my boosted application. I thought it was really big myself, but they had all the specs of the motor, head flow chart, what I planned on doing so I put my trust in them. Originally I was going to run this setup at 15psi on E85 and try to make some big power, but the FITECH never worked correctly on E85 . I'll probably try again at some point.

Problem with reading plugs for fuel is the nearest track here is 3 hours away, and not a lot of safe back roads where I can get on it and shut it down right away. I was considering just bringing it to a dyno tuner to make tuning easier/safer but I was still having problems with the blower belt shredding when I last left off on E85. I would love to get it running decent myself so I can address any belt shredding issues before spending money on dyno time, I could worry about making power later.

So from what I am hearing from you guys, for a safe starting point I'll do the following.

160 T stat

NG4554's

Start with total timing at boost at 20 degrees and a 12.1 AFR

I am thinking I may have to address cooling system issues, as I was creeping up to 200 in traffic before WITHOUT boost (cheap radiator, cheap proform low profile electric fans). going to see if I can fit one of my high flow derale fans in place of one of the pro flow ones and hopefully that will keep her cool. I think a lot of it is from the intercooler blocking the radiator.

To be extra safe, I think I have two options. I was going to pick up a 5.0" pulley that would probably drop boost down to 4-6psi. Because I'd eventually like to make more power than that though, I figured for the $120 I'd spend on the pulley I can put that towards a $280 meth injection kit. This way I can be safe and fast. Do you guys think meth injection would be worth it? Possibly make it more complicated to read plugs/tune it (IDK, never used meth injection before).

Last edited by 1mean340; 05/11/18 02:19 PM.