My hemi dart would go into the death wobble sometimes. couldn't figure it out at first. nothing damaged, went on alignment rack a few times.

I couldn't figure it out until it happened really bad, then when pulling into the driveway my oil pan scraped the ground where it never had before. the front end was riding lower. if you watch a drag car do a big wheel stand, when it comes down hard the front end shakes for second before the suspension recovers and lifts the car. in my case the torsion bars were weak and wouldn't lift the car out of it. If I hit a bump or on hard deceleration it would go into the shake.

This goes against normal thinking as it is a scary situation, but if it happens again hit the gas for a second and see if it lifts out of the shake. might want to check your ride height, and that your torsion bars still have enough spring in them to snap the car back up to its proper ride height.

might be a different issue in your case, but that is what I was up against.

In God we trust, all others pay cash. www.lightnens.com (Home of the world's fastest Paint Job)