I built a pump gas low deck stroker six pack motor years ago with a Eddy low deck six pack intake, that motor made peak torque at 4500 RPM and peak HP at 5500 RPM just like I had heard before that every six pack motor did work
At the track that stupid motor liked to be shifted above 7000 RPM to make it go as fast as it would shruggy
If I was you I would start out with the stock type Eddy six pack intake first and flog that combination on jetting, valve lash, timing and shift points first and then go from there thumbs
I had one of the Weiand SS two piece cross ram six pack intakes that I never used as I didn't build a pump gas 440 block stroker motor before selling my Duster with the low deck pump gas motor in it realcrazy
I was really happy with the way that old low deck stroker six pack motor ran boogie Best ET was 9.993 at 134.8 MPH through the full three inch exhaust system on Oregon pump swill with the air cleaner on using a set of Indy SR heads with M.W. ports and a Indy 400-3 single plane intake and a 1050 CFM Holley Dominator, that car weighed 3450 Lbs. with me in it with a full tank of fuel boogie
Made a whole bunch of "real" racers mad at me with that car devil grin

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 04/29/18 05:00 AM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)