Originally Posted By vinnyd76
Someone asked me once if a pulley I have was for a cast or forged crank. I was not sure how to distinguish, if there are different applications based on crankshaft. I know there is with and without AC or Power Brakes.

The person who ask you that question is not a Mopar knowledgeable person tsk The pulleys are different from some years to others, for instance in 1969 and later Mopar change the back spacing and diameter on the street Hemi pulleys shruggy1966 to 1968 are the same, 1969 and later are not. You can swap the upper and lowers as a set and make them work, you can't swap only one of them though scope
As far as power brakes the on Mopar cars pulleys have nothing to do with the brakes, power or non power shruggy in other words the pulleys on a standard steering car with power brakes are the same as if the car had regular brakes if they both have the same motors in them up
What does make a difference on the pulleys is power steering or power steering and air conditioning and the year and brand of the cars body stylescope

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)