Originally Posted By 590 Challenger
Confused about the new and Chinesse and origin comment, there are over 250 starter shop in China that make that starter, I deal with about 15 of them, no one outside of China makes it that I know of (definitely no US sources) Japan is the only other place that they come from (the OE) but I would bet money that at the low price Denso doesn’t even make them anymore, and would buy sub assemblies out of China and assemble and put a Japan sticker on them. And no, not all China factories are the same, But truthfully on price, it determines more on how far you are down the line getting it, In China they are all with in about $2 of each other......everything else is just mark up, so if one is twice as much as another, someone just made more along the way

Good to get info from someone who knows what they are talking about... so much bad info gets spread by people who assume things. Not meaning anyone in this thread, just in general.

There are so many rebranded/labeled parts out there and prices are all over. So many people will pay more thinking that means your getting a better part when they could get the same thing for way less.

68 Road Runner, 69 Belvedere, 71 Challenger Vert
340 barracuda, 01 Ram CTD, 95 Ram, 04 Ram, 85 Daytona turbo Z
66 GTO, 06 Magnum RT AWD. 07 Ram CTD, 07 Ram