That Holley Sniper system looks nice and is actually less expensive than the FITech 600 power adder (ignition control) version.

Spectra Premium sells reproduction fuel tanks for EFI that come with a Welbro 225 LPH pump in the tank.
They list two EFI tanks, CR9AFI is without E.E.C, and CR9BFI is with the E.E.C emissions lines.

Quick search on the CR9AFI shows Auto Anything $347.33, and Summit Racing $405. Both say free shipping.
Rock Auto $355.79, but Not sure what shipping would be?

The Spectra tanks are good for the price, and use a stock type sending unit, but the fuel connections are the same hose ends as a stock sending unit too, so you have to use hose clamps on the fuel connections. Also, the pump and sending unit both go through the same sending unit hole. It would make the appearance look stock, but also makes getting the pump out a pain. Also, it would be hard to install a larger pump if you want to upgrade to something like the Welbro 450 LPH Flex fuel pump.
My Spectra tank has 3/8" supply line connection and 5/16" return line connection. Because I already had the EFI plumbed with 3/8" for supply and return with -6 AN fittings, I got AN to barbed fittings to adapt the AN hose to the spectra tank connectors. Also, Note that at the time I did this Tanks Inc did not have a FI tank for my Coronet.

The Tanks Inc tanks are nice too, likely more expensive after adding the fuel pump module and sending unit. I do like the fuel pump module setup better as it makes changing fuel pump types easier and the uses threaded connections to the fuel lines. I haven't used one of the Tanks Inc tanks, so I don't know how accurate the sending unit works?