As the title of the post suggests in the future I'm considering adding fuel injection to a 70 Charger with a stock/mild '76 440 in it. I'm trying to make sure my bases are covered with parts and other things I would need to consider. Also, just looking to ensure that I'm making the right decision(s).

Anyways, so the parts I'm considering using the FiTech Injection setup atop a stock cast iron intake manifold. So, I'm just wondering if I would be okay with the throttle body atop the stock intake? For the kickdown or throttle pressure linkage, I have a BPE setup installed now with use of the stock Thermoquad but, wondering if my BPE (Bouchillion Performance) would work or do I need something different?

The reason I'm asking about those things is because I like the stock appearance with the factory dual snorkel intake. So, that leads to my next set of questions in regards to the fuel system. Let's address the fuel tank, I see that Holley has a fuel tank setup with a pump and sending unit already installed. I also, see that I can buy a tank from TanksInc and add my own fuel pump/sending unit. If I need to do my own tank I'm wondering if an aftermarket factory sending unit would be okay along with a Aeromotive Phantom Stealth Fuel System? Is that system overkill for a stockish 440? Just wondering what brand of fuel and size of hose I should use? I believe 3/8 for the main hose/line and 1/4 for the return?

Last edited by Confused Mopar; 01/28/18 01:48 PM.