I'm running into the low oil pressure on my non bushed bracket 400 stroker build with Comp Cams AMC lifters for pushrod oiling to help oil the Jesel paired shaft rocker sets. I was told to block off the oil galley side oil hole, which I didn't realcrazy Luckily I bought a spare set of the offset intake lifters so I can block those off now to see if that helps fix it or not luck I am also using a set of Indy spray bar valve covers to make sure that the rockers and valve springs get enough oil, I didn't have Manton restrict the oil holes in the pushrods either realcrazy
I primed it yesterday and saw that this motor only has 20 Lbs. on the drill motor when I see 75+ Lbs. on other motors with standard single shaft rocker arms and the same oiling system work
I have the valley cover off the motor now to change the lifters so I will try priming it first with the oil to the valve covers disconnected to see how much that helps or not luck
I'll make another post later about this adventure, once I get it fixed properly luck grin
On your deal I would, and have since, bought the Crowers solid body Ultra roller lifters after having some of the cheaper Mopar brand solid roller lifters break the wheels in to two parts and screw up the cam lobe runaway puke Buy the best ones you can afford once, now up

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 12/28/17 11:56 PM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)