I would (1) do Stumpys' test (2) pull the female connector off of the "grn" starter relay male terminal & jump the male terminal to ground & see if it will crank with the key). (3) in park/ebrake on, pull the yellow wire female connector off of the male "ign" terminal & jump 12V to that male terminal & see if it cranks. If no cranking then (4) jump from the starter relay large "batt" terminal to the nearby brown wire terminal & see if it cranks. If no crank in (4) then (5) down at the starter jump the big to the small terminal & see if it cranks. On (4) I like to clamp one end of the jumper on the threaded stud & touch the other alligator clip to the other brown wire terminal so the sparks dont mess up the threads (2 jumpers is even better & connect the 2 alligator clips for the final connection) & on (5) use 2 jumpers as there are (2) threaded terminals (batt/solenoid) & dont let the alligator clips shift if/when it cranks & touch the starter case. I'm assuming your battery terminals are cleaned.

live every 24 hour block of time like it's your last day on earth