No quitting here. Oh yeah my second trans in a week to, last Friday we were at it til 10 or so putting a new trans in the boys Honda.

Just part of the game I suppose. It has just been a couple of bad months trying to run the car all tuned up at full power and making it work. Little stuff dont bother me, the trans does not either, I have a spare and it has a fair amount of runs on it anyway. It has all good stuff in it so I will go through it and rebuild it and fix what ever needs to be done.

Yes it is a Glide, was hoping it just broke the input shaft but I still have high gear so that is ok. I am actually thinking the plantaries have given up the ghost. But a guy can hope cant he. I will get the new trans in and we are adding 20-30 lbs on the nose of the car in hopes of getting to leave under full power.

Seems to me another famous or infamous former member here had his share of issues trying to run a 7 as well. We will keep at it. It's my hobby what else do I have to spend time and money on anyway

Oh yeah feel free to laugh away at my follies, I do. And yes a mid 10 street car sounds like fun sometimes. But I already have one of those too

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"