Originally Posted By 71birdJ68
Almost every line from the wrong stuff leaked, and they sent the wrong prop valve for my car, which I had to pay for to replace everything from someone else that didn't leak, but the biggest thing that got me was that lack of knowledge they have. The rubber hoses that go from the drum, and or caliper to the hard line at the frame rail didn't have any of the splines that hold it from turning in the tab welded on the rail, and I couldn't make them understand what that was, and they sent me another set just like the first, so I have two sets of hoses that can't be used. I think I sent a picture showing it. Also, all of my fuel, and return lines from the front of the car to the back were hand delivered to them, cause they didn't have anything for a 71, and they couldn't reproduce them so that they would fit the car without modification. Shame cause customer was really good, they just can't make anything that works.

Hmmmm.... I don't know what to tell ya? but I used several brake line kits from Right Stuff in the last decade or two, for several 71 B body disc brake applications, 2 sets of 68-70 B body Stainless brake line kits, as well as stainless fuel and emission lines, 6 pack Stainless fuel line kits, as well as an assortment of stainless E body brake, fuel and emission lines and installation was pretty much R&R, their lines even adapted well to rear wheel disc set ups with minor mods, I only remember having one issue getting the correct driver's side brake line orientated with Armour shield on a 70 Charger, I ended up sending them the original, and within a week I had a replacement that fit... I'll agree I didn't care for their stock rubber flex lines, and I sourced those with other vendors, on applications where Stainless braided flex lines were used, their was no issues...

Finelines I've never really had any issues other than the wrong thread fitting end being on the end of a line, but generally one can resolve that without much fanfare, Finelines was always very good at resolving any issues with a line that was either missing, or non-existent in one of their kits

InLine Tube has some good products, but often I ended up sourcing half or more components from other sources to replace junk or ill fitting or missing components in their kits, so they were always last on my list of sources to use

Generally I opt for Stainless lines for the entire vehicle, if they're available...