I just looked at the double adjust QA-1's, the stocker stars or whatever they are called and MAN, those looks like awesome shocks.

EXPENSIVE, but fully adjustable. I talked to the guys at QA-1 motorsports and they convinced me that these are the shocks I need. they are the Brawndo of shocks, it appears.

But man, are they expensive.

So before I break into my piggy bank, whats the word on the street about these?

Are they worth it? do they last? I know they are rebuildable but what do they charge for that? i wouldnt consider them if I had to spend $200 every 2 years to freshen them up OR if they wear out so fast that my preferred setting was always changing to adjust for wear. I'd like to set em at a street setting and a race setting, know what that setting was so I could click click click them back and forth without having to make constant adjustments for wear. (i guess i could ask them but real world experience is better than salesman puffing)

mind you, the car sees 3000 miles a year maybe

oh ya, and i also looked at the Strange double adjustables and they look great too. and a little cheaper. Are these as good or better? it might be a better choice for me. wonder how their customer service is today??