I've been running the RED adjustable Konis since the late 70s on my Challenger... had the fronts replaced once due to compression (dive) and causing them to fail... 2nd front set was rebuilt stiffer, along with eventually stepping up to much stiffer TBs (1.24 eventually).

I've played with the settings alot -- car dominantly used for SCCA AX from late 70s through early ~2000... and now HSAX/HPDE track time.

The fronts are set at full stiff; rears played with pending track/AX, etc... between 1/2-2/3-3/4 stiffness. the leafs are stiff (fiberglass monoleafs FLEXAFORM... 225#/5" unsprung arch. Too stiff rear shocks and the tire will lift off the pavement.. so.. ~2/3 stiffness max. (also pending choice of 3/4" or mostly used 1" rear sway bar).

I haven't had any installation problems front or rear.

Next set (car is apart now).. will likely be double-adjustable Viking or QA1... I've heard nothing but great things about the 2x adjustable shocks from AX/HSAX/HPDE guys running them.

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!