Originally Posted By charge70
Originally Posted By Dixie
Originally Posted By TX9AAR
The place that Graveyards Cars uses is Instrument Specialties which is owned by Mike Mancini who also owns American Muscle Car Restorations. I personally have not had any work done by either place but I have been at MCACN and been able to look at cars that they have restored, he has had cars on lifts so you can get up close quite impressive. I would consider
American Muscle Car Restorations to be one of the top restoration shops. Call them and find out how long it would take to restore your dash cluster.

iagree

I had a cluster done, very happy with it.

When I called to find out how long it would be to have my Tic-Toc-Tach reworked with modern internals,I was told it would be almost a year wait to get it back.

Has anyone had work done by Redline Gauges in CA? Good/Bad?

Instrument Specialties restored the dash in my 71 Charger R/T and it looks amazing. I liked it so much that they're currently restoring a 71 340 Duster for me. The best shops always have a long wait time. I have a Challenger T/A that came from the west coast with a restored dash from Redline that was done almost 10 years ago and it looks and functions perfectly.

1970 Challenger T/A 4 speed