Bill, I've used Accurate's stuff. VERY nice, perfect fitment, etc and Tom is always available if you have questions. He uses the actuall cars to fit all the pipes. I have a set of his factory Mufflers and Tail pipes on my 66 Satellite right now, including hangers/clamps. I had the head pipes bent locally (BIG mistake !!!) and spent 2 days cutting/re-welding their scrap. this after the guy said "you know, I've done one or two of these before" then used a prybar on the floorpan to clear his misbent pipes the only consolation is the local shop used heavy guage pipe. I also found that the repop (Y.O.) front hangers are 1" too short (66-7 B-body application) and caused the mufflers to hit the floorpan. I wound up using cheapo stuff, set at the correct height until the Accurate ones showed up. I will be using Accurate brand stuff on the Belv II and probably the 'Cuda when it's ready.

Todd

aduC' 47 IIeredevleB 66 383 etilletaS 66 DTC 0053 MAR 50 "ssenlli latnem a dna ,ybboh a neewteb enil enif a si ereht"