Quote:

Quote:

bring them the factory hangers, show the pics in the manual and say this is what I want...

Maybe in Fantasy Land?? All kidding aside, fiinding a guy that can really use the bender properly is like a needle in a haystack.

Actually, I hear what you are saying Bill, but the reality is that the compression bent junk you get from a typical muffler shop or the so called "kits" that Summit sells are just an abomination. They fit like a 3 fingered glove. No luck with the YO stuff either, and I just won't talk to a company that hires people that unless you have a part # and know exactly what you want cannot help you. The Gardner systems are pretty nice, but I did have fitment issues in a Hemi Charger. Nothing serious, but some issues just the same. TTI stuff, while admittedly not correct looking, are USA MADE , fit well, are mandrel bent, and are very high quality. And unlike just about every other company out there, have qualified, courteous, knowledgable people that comprise the staff.

MB

I wouldn't even bother trying around here. All I'd get for my frustration would be a lighter bank account, higher blood pressure and more garage art!

Dave

1970 Super Bee 440 Six Pack 1974 'Cuda 2008 Ram 3500 Diesel 2006 Ram 3500 Diesel 2004.5 Ram 2500 Diesel 2003 Ram 3500 Diesel 2006 Durango Limited [url] http://1970superbee.piczo.com [/url]