On hard pavement (tarmac) following the truck ruts type wander is usually due to toe out. The wear certainly could be too much negative camber or a combination. On loose pavement might be other things as well but the basic characteristis will be the same.

For unpaved logging roads, even without ruts, these cars will handle great with minimal or no lowering. For sticky tires on smooth grippy pavement, sure lower is a help. But one advantage of these cars is how well they handle crappy roads.

So my suggestions are along the lines of TC@HP2's, figure out what is different. Also:
Bring the ride up to stock spec or just a little lower (using the Chrysler shop method which will be more when measured at the K frame). Exact decision will depend on ground clearance which will depend on tire and wheel combo.

On the rear, change the spring hieght with the spring eye rather than short shackles. How low or high will depend a bit on how much weight is typically carried. Beckman's "Rallycuda" uses superstock springs 'cause the fuel cell has 30 gals in it. The MA Green brick also used SS springs, but they were dearched because it was being setup for track not rally (and had a normal fuel load).

I moved the ride hieght up on my own car last year as I was goin' to be using it on backroads. Whether I go through the trouble of lowering it for this weekend's autocross is still up in the air. [It will automaticly sit lower due to the difference in tires and wheels.]

Reav-view_1215-r.jpg
The road just traveled

Last edited by Mattax; 06/20/17 10:39 PM.