Some other options...

Edit.. I wrote this before turning off my filter and seeing the pics you posted.

Ever thought of using std shafts and put a small groove on the inside diameter that would allow full 360 oiling full time to all the oil holes, like the 90s comp pro mag rockers, ive had them live with a .580 solid and #440 open.

As well vs plugging and relocating holes the china man has mastered the the engineering of 1.6 rockers that live. After a full season on a near .700 lift solid with K motion K800 springs, now on my truck with oem heads ive just at 4k miles on them with a street hydro roller without a glitch. There are simple bolt on and go 1.6-s in the marketplace.

Its very admirable trying to sort this out, id ask if you have a spare motor you could mock these up on and prime as mentioned while you do sort it out.

No one is saying you should not sort this out if thats your wish, but does you current build have the be the lamb that might get slaughtered when again a spare 318 in the corner and a primer rod could do the same, so it seems?

Its June, you could always run your last setup and sort this out over the winter.

Nothing sucks worse then a nice street ride sitting while others are cruising.

Lastly for no more then the 1.6 will net on your combo if you want a bit more edge from time to time, toss a 150 shot plate kit on it.

Please dont mis understand, we all like to do things differently and go off the path, I do and some have worked great but I also have a shelf full of nice looking parts that are so jacked they are best left on the shelf to look at.

Last edited by EV2Bird; 06/06/17 04:50 AM.