So, I figured I'd ask about my tire rubbing issue and actually get off my butt to fix it sometime so I can get back into autocrossing without machining tires. My front tires are being cut on the outer corners of the tire. I already checked my trim and GT trim and I'm pretty sure they're not cutting into the tire. I think it's the bottom front corner of the quarter panel. There are two ways I feel like I can resolve the issue. Either pull the front corners of the quarter panel by moving the mounting points of the front support members closer to the bumper or just cut a small triangle out of the bottom corner (how big)?

Also, my rear tires are rubbing on the sidewalls on cornering with a passenger in the car. I had some Mopar Performance offset shackles but was told they won't work with my leafs as the shackles are placed in the stock height location. Is there a way to modify these shackles to work (i.e. drilling a hole)? Or does the Dr Diff offset shackles work with the Hotchkis leafs? I have 1/4" spacers in the back so I can just remove those to gain that extra clearance without buying new wheels and tires.

Any advice, tips, pointers, or how to's would be great.

Rubbing 2.jpgGashed Tires.jpgTire Machining.jpg