Originally Posted By Coke
Thanks for all the replies
I will try with the 18 initial and 38 total timing and also without vacuum and connecting it to the ported nipple.
No idea what is the issue with slots exposure.I try to check it again with a good gauge set,but the difference is visible.

There is a thing that i don,t understand:
Once that you have adjusted the T-slots exposure, Can,t you touch the RPM screw anymore?
what about if you need more Rpms to keep the idle ?you are going to loss the slots adjustment again.
The same for the ported vacuum cicuit,because the hole is going to be exposed under the blade and is going to turn into a vacuum manifold port

I had a problem on my 300 when we still had emissions in Missouri on our old junk. One bank would get in limit for hydrocarbon and the other wouldn't. Turned out it was uneven transfer slot exposure. About like yours maybe a little worse. I tweaked the throttle blades to get them even and passed emissions easily. You should set your blades so you see aprox. .020 transfer slot. If you need to open them more than one turn of the idle speed screw to gain satisfactory idle speed, there is a mod to fix it. Drill a .062 hole in each primary throttle blade between the shaft and the transfer slot, then reset the blades to see .020 of the slot again and install carb and start. If you still need more than a turn open holes to .078 and try again. Many cars that were factory equipped Holley carbs had the holes in the throttle blades.