Orange Rim

Beside the valve stem has two opening one with a white cap on the one with an outer thread. Rim has 11 on the left and 5.0 on the right, 5.0 likely the rim width. Can not see any other stamps around the valve stem. The rim looks like the kind that has the raised spots around the wheel stud holes much like a 66-69 rims have. There is no flat area around the wheel stud holes. The rim is Orange only on the outside of the rim and black on the backside. There also is BF Goodrich stick on the rim telling you how to put it on and inflate it. On those Raise parts of the rim between the wheel stud holes there are stampings SH and M and 11 and the other could be K1 or K2 or K3 with a 4 under it. The number after the K might mean the year. I believe the tires size that was on the rim was F78-14 and under this number it said replaces 7.75-14. I do not think it is a Chrysler rim but weird things happen and who know if they just shipped AMC rim to Chrysler by mistake or some other reason and they got used up. This rim I think is an AMC rim but someone else might know.

1971 HEMI E BODY REGISTRY