I am heart-broken. He did not deserve the pain that he went through...First, losing his wife, then only son shortly after. His heart of gold was truly unmatched. Since friending Fred, my life was made instantly better. He made me feel like a true friend, even though I seemed to be a kid in his giant Mopar-World. His phone calls knew no time limit. He'd call just to explain some hillbilly/genius invention or application he just figured out. He is feeling no more pain. This last year, was hardest, second only to the year he lost his wife and son. They are all united now, and he is roasting peppers for Jesus and the saints, I am sure of it. He made the Mopar events he attended, a notch better. His intellect, know-how, experience, and humor will be extremely hard to replace. I surely feel, that he and the other Mopar greats we have lost lately, are bench racing, eating, drinking, and somehow getting into mischief in heaven, and God is letting him get away with it, just laughing. There is a special place in heaven for guys like HemiFred, and I myself, can only hope to catch a short glimpse of that hollowed ground. RIP my friend. The world is a much-lesser place.

Join the quickest team in motorsports. Team FireCore. CustomWiresets.com