Nice looking trailer there Pittsburgh. The inside looks nice and durable! up Much nicer than my plywood and cheap grey carpet that was in my first one.

This was my first and only new trailer, 26' United, was around a 90-92 model. I got it from Bruce Litton in Indy. This picture was taken because some lady backed into my polished corner to show her insurance company. Litton sent me the new corner and all hardware to install it and I did it at my shop in a couple hours.

I installed a RV generator into the generator compartment after I got it. Very worthwhile investment. It made my trailer so much more like a rolling work shop. Walk in and hit the wall switch and it came on along with the lights. It was very quiet too, we slept with it running every night. Gen compartment and genset would be at the top of my wants.

Then the new roof AC I put in was a waste of time and money for the most part. Because one 13500BTU AC unit could not cool my 26' un insulated trailer on hot sunny day. It didn't cool that well even 1/2 the inside when we tarped off the back half because of no insulation. Need 2 roof tops and a bigger genset to run 2 ACs=not worth it on a 26' trailer.

Early on, first pulled it with this 86 360 2500 dodge. It was not enough truck with it's wimpy 2.76 open gears in the back. Then got a 93 non dually 3500 454 with 4.11 gears which did great because I could not afford a dodge with a diesel. I would have bought a dodge if I could have gotten big block but the diesel was the only big motor they offered. So I switched and my chevys(had 2 of them) have done great towing.

Here we are with my buddy who we used to travel and race with. Genset running, lights and AC on with a air curtain in the door way. It was cooler inside if you were standing under the air vents. Sit down near the floor and it was pretty warm. The genset also ran our most important tool, our outdoor pit fan which helped make our pit very popular during hot summer afternoons.

I noticed a couple trailers in the pictures above with the grey staining running down the sides. Sucks don't it? I spent many hours numerous times during the racing season keeping mine clean with a power polisher and wax.
Then I discovered if I washed the diesel soot off the roof of my trailer then the grey staining stopped. So now I start with the roof and wash it first and then sides and you will not have any staining after rains.
This was my 49' goldrush trailer. Truck and trailer was always keep clean at the races when it was on display. Got to keep the roof clean if you want the sides clean.