So I wanted to order a new set of Moser axles. Called in around lunchtime. Since the axles are custom length, I already had a build sheet in hand. Then I was told " Sorry, we don't order custom axles over the phone. You need to fill out and sign the build sheet, then e mail or fax it to us, and call back in an hour". OK. I even went and printed out the filled out sheet on my computer so that there wouldn't be any measurement discrepancies due to my writing. Faxed the build sheet in and called back in an hour and a half. "Sorry. We didn't get it yet. It is probably still on the fax machine. Call back in another hour". Grr! OK. Called back in another hour and a half. "Yes, your fax came through. Kurt has your order. He just left for the weekend and his office is locked up. Call back Monday". So I asked, why did you give an order, that is in the middle of being processed, to someone that is going home? I've been trying to order these axles all afternoon? "Sorry. You could fax the build sheet in again and we could reprocess your order."
I would call Moser direct, but Summit's free shipping, along with the rest of my order qualifying for interest free payments on the Summit Card gets you locked in.

Last edited by sgcuda; 03/10/17 10:26 PM.

[image][/image]