Originally Posted By rickseeman
I've had several sets. I recently sold the last set that I had. They were NOS. If you decide to go that way I still have some plug tubes, intake gaskets and maybe some other small items.

I would suggest a less exotic path.

thanks. I'll make my mind in the next days and if I follow my crazy idea and I might contact you to check what you'd have.

Originally Posted By RUNCHARGER
I went through a few sets of antique non street hemi heads until I smartened up and just ordered new Stage V's years ago. I found that repairing and reworking old Hemi heads was more expensive than just using new heads. JMHO.

the thing is that I'd like to build a pro stock car the way they were back than, or as close as I can. I've a 70's KB alu block, a pair of D5 heads and a set of old dominators.

and when that is done that might go in the 1969 dart that I've.

I'm not in a hurry to finish, I'm just starting it, and because the block is going to the machine shop for repair, I've to decide if I modify it for the D5 or go for another set of heads.

I've contacted the guys at rockerarms.com and they said that they might be able to build a set of rocker arms for me.

but yeah, might end up using some different heads, at least for now.

1967 Plymouth GTX - 440, manual 4 speed

1972 Plymouth Barracuda - work in progress...
1969 Dodge Dart - 318, ford 9" - need a lot of work
1981 VW Beetle - all original, only 3k miles
1973 VW T1 Bus - restored
1968 Ford Mustang - SOLD
1997 Dodge Neon - SOLD
1998 Dodge Neon - SOLD