Limited market, yes somewhat. Expensive, for a retail proposition, yes, but not for a home brewed set up. The parts could be pulled together for around $350-400. Splined bar-$150, end links-$100, attaching hardware-$50, bushings-$25, mounting hardware-$25. So, $700-800 retail, which tells me you won't sell many to your basic grassroots enthusiast, but for a fab shop that builds complete cars, it could be a nice option that some may upgrade to.

Due to limits on K frame through holes, it may need to either A)section the K have a pass through tube welded to the remaining K to allow up to 2" access, or B) move it further forward to the front of the K. Since tube diameters and wall thickness can be varied, the longer link arms required for a forward mount can be overcome with larger bar diameter, unlike stock bar selections with limited diameters. You would be adding a small amount of weight and deflection.

I've thought about doing this for sometime, but its not a high priority for my personal use and I've already laid out the limitations of the retail side. I'm also laying out adaptations for GM upper control arms too, but it also has similar retail limitations within a limited market.