I just ordered a set of 15x8 Cragars with a custom backspace of 5" for my '67 Satellite. I plan on running them with either 275/60-15 Pro-trac's (10.5 section width) or Cooper Cobra G/T's (10.7 section width). I keep going back and forth between the old school look of bias ply or the convenience of radials...but that's for another thread.

I was able to test fit some 15x8 Magnum 500's with 4.5" of backspace that my dad had for his Charger to get a good idea of how they'd fit. There were 275/60-15 BFGoodrich Radial T/A's mounted which have an advertised section width of 11.0" section width. I feel that with the added .5" back space and the smaller section width of the two tires I'm debating the should fit nicely.

Here's some video of the test fitting, as you can see it's VERY close. Also note how the driver side is a little closer to the lip. There was another thread like this a while back where several owners said they had the same issue. I drove the car around and it's actually decent and only rubs if you take corners at speed. I'd never run it permanently like that, hence the custom backspace I ordered. If I wasn't able to get custom backspacing I'd run 255/60-15's.

'67 Plymouth Satellite