Thought it was time for an update on this POS from HP performance. Yes, I mean David Everhart. Milan Keslier built it. Two new problems have now popped up. I can't reuse the lifters cause the retainer clip for the hyd unit has a bad design and keeps popping out, so my shop ordered a new set of Morel hyd roller lifters, which measure just a little undersize compared to the others. When he checked the bushing bore he found too large of a clearance, one was .007 with the old lifters, so now he has to put new bushings in. Four of the roller tipped exhaust rockers didn't have any holes drilled to oil the pushrod tips. But today while he was getting ready to make those holes, he found at least one of the other rockers where the hole was drilled in the rocker wasn't drilled through the bushing on the inside. He is also going to drill squirt holes for the tip also. But for the original engine builder...who takes parts out of the box, and doesn't look at it to see if is is ok or not. I mean crap, this is getting old. More to come as we go along.