Yes, the same HP I guess, they have had a couple variations of the same name. Without going back and trying to tell the whole story which I have posted on here before, I'll just start from when I pulled the engine back out after only 2000 miles, and drinking a qt of oil every 75 to 100 miles. Pulled the engine and took to a local shop I trust, they said the bores were over size, and not straight, and the distributor/oil pump drive gear bushing hole was off center. The engine had been put together dirty and as a result the bearings were shot. It was sucking oil through the intake, and the rings may have never seated. My shop man said the cylinder liners were too thin to bore. He was able to fix the bushing for the dist drive, BUT I had to buy 8 new liners, at $1400. He talked to LA sleeve and they said that HP shopped for price, and not for what they needed. I also remember that the original builder complaining about the sleeves. So maybe this week the sleeves will be going in.The motor also has to low of a compression for the cam that was installed, and the cam is to big for the way the car is set up. The hyd roller lifters will also have to be replaced cause the retainers popped out of a few of them, that will be $800. I can keep updating as the build/ repair progresses.