Thanks for the kind words. I often get people telling me that a 15" Cragar or Ralleye would be better but I like a car to corner better than a 15" tire would allow. I had 16" IROC wheels on a mildly prepped 76 Camaro , that car had 245-50-16s and handled great. When I bought this Charger, my goal was to surpass that Camaro in every way. Power, appearance and performance. I'm just a working guy like most so money isn't flowing like rain water in Seattle.
The wheels on the Charger are made by Intro Wheel Company in Monrovia CA. They were not cheap but they had the look that I wanted. In 2003 they were approximately $2000. The design was newwhen I bought them and I expected the prices to fall a bit over time. They have not. They are still not cheap. I like the traditional 5 spoke look but these are called "Twisted Vista" because they have curved spokes to appear like the heels are trying to outspin the car. They are directional too. This means since the front and rears are different widths, each wheel is specific to each corner. To the point: Fronts are 18x9 with 4 3/4" backspace. Tires in these pictures are a 275-40-18 Nitto 555 with a 300TW. The rears are 18x10 with the same 4 3/4 BS. The axle in these pictures is a 66-67 B body unit which is something like 5/8" narrower overall as compared to a stock 68-70 B body. Rear tires are the same Nitto 295-45-18 in the 300 TW.

Last edited by Frankenduster; 01/03/17 05:16 PM.