personally I hope that the r blocks do get produced again don`t see the market being that large because as been stated many times the select few that really want to run hard with a Chrysler powerplant is just that few and far between don't know all the circumstances between kent ritter and his first couple block customers because I wasn't involved in their transactions emails voicemails or whatever form of conversations nor is it any of my business all I can say is there have been great strides in producing the ritter blocks from switching who is pouring them to changes in machining them are they ready to bolt together out of the crate heck no we have a friend with a w9 ritter block ran all summer in pro stick series near us had some minor issues with his block but had it up and running in 3 months time out of his own backyard shop 8.80s all summer long with a stick likes it so well he ordered another just to have it to do for a backup so if any unforeseen thing happens he wont miss any points races kent has even been to the track with him and kept in contact thru the season to make sure all is well as brad said the need for a tall deck small block is there because you just cant squeeze a 4 in or larger crank a 6 in or longer rod and get a decent ring pack in because your compression height will be 1in in a 9 in deck block you will pinch the ringlands as soon as you hit it with anything so sure I hope it happens I would like to see everyone in a mope running 8 50s lol