While I don't have near the experience of Dragula with the Hemi, I do have a fair amount with mine. I do not have the Stage 5 or the Edelbrock intake, mine is the factory 2-4 that has been, for all intent, turned into a single plane by Dave Dudek and MCH. I run a pair of 800 AFB's on a 528 Hemi with MP aluminum heads that were CNC'd my Modern. My cam is a custom Bullet mild solid roller that Dave spec'd for my combo.(252/255@50 .675/I,.669e,great street manners!) My car is 95% street driven and I cannot see any advantage to running your carbs 1-1. The factory progressive works just fine on mine, allows me to cruise on the back carb even at 70 mph with my 3.73 gears @3300 rpm. I am getting 10-11 mpg at that speed. Do yourself a HUGE favor and get a A/F meter, I use the FAST with dual O2 sensors and it is the only way to go when running 2-4's. Even with it, it still took a lot of test runs to get the carbs dialed in, but believe me, you will learn a bunch about Eddy carbs and how tuneable they are. I have a set of 600 cfm Eddy's that I set up, and they were very sharp on the street, It took a bunch more work and a bigger selection of jets and metering rods to get the 800's dialed in, but I am pretty close and am working on getting the cruise up into the low 14's as opposed to the 13.6 that I have now, sometimes metering rod changes can do it, sometimes you have to jet up or down and start all over to get exactly what you want, but The O2 will save you tons of time and labor. I looked on the Stage 5 site which is pretty pitiful about giving any real info on their products, but it appeared in the picture, that their intake plenums have a connecting passage that would allow use of progressive linkage, I would call them and ask, I thought about switching to the Edelbrock, but I have a lot of $ tied up in mine, so I think I will stick with it. Best of luck! Lee.

Last edited by Lee446; 12/15/16 03:10 PM.