The car has some neat old speed parts, old '80s Autometer gauges, a Hurst roll control & some miscellaneous bits like Super Stock Springs, billet U-joint caps, adjustable pinion snubber & a 742 sure grip.

I got a '65 383 long block with the car with the drivers front mounting boss. The crank looked good & turned @ 0.010/0.010 & cylinders cleaned up at 0.030. The 727 I got with the car went to Smothers Supercars to go thru it & he add a Transgo kit with the rebuild.

The car did come with some new parts too, an Edelbrock Performer RPM, TTI shorty headers w/aluma-coating, Schumacher motor mount brackets w/isolators.

Cleaned up the floor pans & got any loose scale & some adhesive from some aftermarket carpeting off. They are super clean & only the passenger front has a rust issue, it as 4 pinholes which will need nothing as soon as I get some POR on them.

Luckily there are no extra bucket seat holes & the factory bracing is in place so it wasn't a bench seat car that was converted to buckets.

Drivers front has some busted up spot w/metal below which I'm not really sure what happened there.

1967 Barracuda Formula S 383
1967 Chevy C10 Short Stepper
1980 Macho Power Wagon LWB 318
2021 Toyota Supra