I think PPG DP Epoxy line is one of the best on the market. But if you're on a tight budget and want a good Epoxy for cheap find yourself some Commercial Performance Coatings CRE. It's PPG's heavy duty industrial Epoxy. I was told it's a different division of PPG (not automotive) that makes coatings for salt water applications (like sea boats), but they share a lot of the same technology as the Automobile line. And because they don't have the overhead that the Automobile division does they sell the CRE for less. It's about half the price of PPG DP around here. An old PPG rep told me the CRE Epoxy was just the old DP Epoxy formula with Lead still in it, but they have now taken the lead out of it too. Don't use it as a sealer because it's thick like the old DP Epoxy was. And don't think you're going to sand it down very easy. This stuff is like trying to sand a rock. It covers about twice as good any other Epoxy so you'll need to spray faster then you're used to. I use it on bare metal when I want a bullet proof lock to keep rust out. Here's the spec sheet:

http://us.ppgrefinish.com/PPG-Refinish/Products/Commercial-Coatings/Commercial-Performance-Coatings

http://buyat.ppg.com/RefinishProductCata...49-9D6199CD6DCB

But if I was you I would go with the proven PPG DP Epoxy. It's regarded as one of the top automobile Epoxy's on the market and has a great reputation of holding up well long term. I have only been experimenting with the PPG CRE for about a year and it's really impressing me, but I can not tell you for sure 100% that it's as good or better then PPG DP. However, if it was a price issue (as PPG DP is about $400 a gallon with hardener) I would most certainly go with PPG CRE over the cheaper lines of Nason or Omni. I've shot a lot of PPG Omni line for my sign company and it's okay. There's worse out there, but there's also better.

1970 Challenger T/A 4-Speed
1970 Challenger T/A 4-Speed
1970 Challenger T/A Auto
1970 Challenger R/T Auto
1970 Challenger Auto
1970 Challenger RT 440+6 4-Speed
1970 Challenger RT 440+6 4-Speed
1970 Hemi Challenger 4-Speed
1970 Hemi Cuda 4-Speed
1971 Cuda Auto
1971 Cuda 4-Speed
LOOKING to BUY 1970 & 1971 E Body J, V and R Code project cars