Are all/most aftermarket 440 crankshafts drilled to accept the bushing for the input shaft of an A-833 4-speed? What about 440 source crankshafts?

When I built my current 440 (about 1985), the crank came out of a big-rod automatic car ('73 motor). I found out the hard way that the back of the crankshaft was not drilled to accept the A-833's pilot bushing while trying to install the transmission. I pulled the motor out, pulled the crank & had a machine shop drill it....but the hole wasn't deep enough & the transmission STILL wouldn't bolt up. I decided to grind about 1/2" off the input shaft of the transmission & it worked. Also, when I put in my last clutch I installed a pilot bearing that fit in the back of the crank flange.

Now I'm thinking about building a new engine & I want to make SURE I don't have any trouble like I did in the 80's. None of 440 crankshafts I see online make any mention of being drilled to accept a 4-speed pilot bushing.

How do I make sure I get a crankshaft that will bolt up to my A-833?

70 Roadrunner convt. street car 440+6, NOS, 4-spd, SS springs '96 Mustang GT convt. street car '04 4.6 SOHC, NOS, auto, lowered "Officer, that button is for short on-ramps"