The car was very light. The bumpers and hood were all that was fiberglass. The side windows were a very high quality lexan still mounted on the factory regulators. The rear end was a NO EXPENSE spared Mark Williams 9", gun drilled axles, titanium studs, aluminum spool, aluminum 3rd member, lightened gears, Cromoly housing, lightened flanges on the axles, Mark WIlliams Brakes. The front suspension was still a factory k-member and torsion bar setup. I believe he installed some kind of Multileaf spring called a "Launcher" spring...not Mopar stuff and not Calvert stuff either. Although the car did have them at one point. Ron did a lot of little things to keep the car from looking like an all out race car. The interior was very stock appearing. He always ran a ProTrans 904 transmission that had the best of the best and a Turbo Action 8" converter. The car drove really nice. The 501" was a R3 Block that was CNC lightened and I believe had a 4.5" stroke Bryant crankshaft. Indy 360-1 heads also. Pump gas car that ran 9.70s. It was awesome.

Like I said before, its really ashamed that some people cant refrain from criticizing other peoples stuff on these forums. Good people like Ron don't have time for such games. Guess what, those people probably are still active on this forum and contribute little or nothing at all and Ron which helped a lot is now gone. Sucks.

10.53 @ 125mph. 1.37 60 foot. Caltracs and Monoleafs, AFCO shocks.

Heads by INDIO MOTOR MACHINE; IMM.
CP Pistons, PC Carbs.