It's been a few years, but I researched this heavily. A guy on Ebay was selling rebuilt Hydro boosters in a kit which included the mounting bracket and all fasteners. I can't remember if he was selling the adjustable plunger rod. Seems like I had to find that on my own. I bought a new aluminum master cyl. (I think 15/16") (or it might have been over 1") There are kits you can buy for close to $1000, or you can make your own. There are plenty of sites on the web to show you how to do it cheaply. I never found a "high output" power steering pump for a Mopar. I haven't installed mine yet. I may try to use a late model Jeep power steering pump. I was going to put it on my 67 Coronet, but am now going to put it on my Challenger. Seems that every Ford hydro unit had the mounting flanges straight up and down. I don't know how you would mount them easily. GM has horizontal mounting flanges, making it much simpler. The set I have looks very nice, factory brand new looking. It even has the firewall mount pre-attatched to the booster body. Very complete, even with the rubber boot for the rod, nylock nuts and ALL assorted hardware needed. It did NOT come with pump, hoses or Master cyl. Or instructions. Lol, I just looked at the kit to refresh my memory. Sorry. I can't remember the Ebay vendors name. It was a fraction of the price of all those popular pre made "kits" on the market. Only a couple of hundred bucks.

Last edited by bambi; 12/18/13 03:32 PM.