I have never had a problem with INDY. Russ, Fred and Kenny have always treated me very well. My experience with them started years ago when I was just a broke ass kid, talking to Kenny about porting some stage IV iron heads I had at the time. I know Russ can be grumpy, we all can after dealing with idiots on the phone all day year after year. Hell, my own phone etiquette is not great on some days and I don't deal with near the volume they do............LOL!!! I try and not form opinions on a phone call, because I know how that can be. Customers all want to be and really should be, treated like they are the most important person in the world AT THE TIME.........but this is the real world, we are human and emotions get in the way at times. I find it impossible to be in good cheer all the time, because the phone always rings at the most inopportune time

I remember that I wore Kenny out on the phone about those first heads, because I really didn't have the money at the time. He was likely sick of me. But when I went to pick them up, they were all very nice, gave me a tour of the whole place and I even went to lunch with them. Granted that was a long time ago, but never had a problem since either

Last edited by Monte_Smith; 10/25/16 02:40 PM.