1984 W150 360. Truck was swapped over to a 93 model Nippendenso style alternator 1 year ago. Truck was charging fine. Feed line from alternator to battery shorted on intake, and melted cable, and shorted battery. Replaced battery, replaced feed cable from alternator to battery and new ground cable from alternator to block. Now it is a no charge situation. New alternator, no help, had it tested, tested good. Changed voltage regulator from running truck, no help. changed plug for voltage regulator, no help. Now for the testing. checked battery post to battery case, no voltage leakage internal in battery. Positive charging stud to positive post is about .21 volts, within the specs. Alternator to negative post, .15 volts, within the specs that I have seen. Voltage regulator to negative post, .10 volts, again, within the specs that i've seen.

Checked battery voltage to voltage regulator, solid battery voltage to voltage regulator. battery voltage on both field wires on alternator with key on.

I'm lost, anything else to check?

1985 Crew Cab W250 4x4 - daily driver, 5.9 magnum, carbed and distributor, A-518 and NP205
2002 3500 extended cab, 4x4, Cummins and 6 speed
1997 Ram 2500 5.9 with 35 Boggers - Mud Racer
1993 Dakota 4x4, Dana 60's front and rear - work in progress
1992 Dakota 2wd short bed, awaiting 440 swap