Being a A-body those rear springs are too stiff
so the design length on the shock will be way to
long.. measure the design length. its not separating
the body(lifting which is planting the tires).. you want
just enough spring to hold the body up.. about 110-120
depending on the rear weight
wave
iagree
You may need to go as low as 85# on the springs, if your Dart is light in the back. I did. A ladderbar car like mine needs a ton of shock control on extension. You are probably close, if you have a three speed tranny or stick. No expert on the subject here, but I would think a soft spring rate allows the shocks to do their job best, which is steady application of rear axle speed.

I'm definitely no expert which is why I'm always askin for help here, What I have a hard time wrapping my mind around is it use to pick the front up and stick the tires with the 6 banger torsion bars and calvert 90/10 shocks. I did nothing to the rear and with setting the ride height in the front and adjusting the shocks as instructed by AFCO, I went from stiff to completely loose in the front and still seems like it needs to rotate a little higher to plant the rears. I have lighter front springs on the way but I cant understand why I may need lighter rear springs but i'll try anything to get it to hook like it use to. work Keep the advise coming , I have thick skin so keep em cumin!
I'm in the same boat, i'v installed the the Bob's frontend kit with afco's and 250 lbs springs and can't seem to get it to hook, I use to 60' anywhere from 128-29's to now just 132 with the afco's/250 springs. Talk to bob a few weeks ago and he say to start loose on the shocks and foot break it, i went out last night and mange to get two pass in without much luck. I'll keep an eye on this thread let us know the outcome.