Originally Posted By an8sec70cuda
After seeing Jegs and Summit change the expected ship date a couple times on their website, I am very hesitant to order anything.
Once I get the money in hand for them, I'll put a post on YB and see if I can find anything.

I didn't see anything on their website about overstock?

Thanks yall.

Dealing with Summit for over 40 years and during the last few years they have changed some business practices and I don't blame them. They now are more of a broker on some items and will NEVER stock them. you place the order and summit will give you a ballpark delivery time. USUALLY that delivery time is much sooner so if its an item I need in the near future I will call the vendor to see if its in stock. Summit gets less bad feedback if it is delivered sooner rather than later. An example of these is I ordered header flanges to make a set of headers for my small block over the Winter. Summit said they would be delivered the 7th of October but last night I received an email stating they will be delivered TODAY. If in need call the vendor and then order from Summit. (unless someone on Yellowbullet can fix you up sooner) Good luck

1970 Duster
Edelbrock headed 408
5.984@112.52
422 Indy headed small block
5.982@112.56 mph
9.42@138.27

Livin and lovin life one day at a time